These terms describe our policy and procedures on collection, use and disclosure of information when you use the services and tells you about the privacy rights. We will use your personal data to provide and improve the service through our platform. By using the services of the platform, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy. We can use your data such as email, mobile number, social media communication etc., to offer you services related to our domain of services through the platform or our associate or affiliate or subsidiaries.
We understand clearly that you and your personal information is one of our most important assets. We store and process your Information including any sensitive financial information collected (as defined under the Information Technology Act, 2000), if any, on computers that may be protected by physical as well as reasonable technological security measures and procedures in accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules there under. If you object to your Information being transferred or used in this way please do not use platform.
We may disclose personal information, if required to do so, by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to reply to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process. We may disclose personal information to law enforcement offices, third party rights owners, or others in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to: enforce our terms or this policy; respond to claims; or protect the rights, property or personal safety of our users or the general public. We and our affiliates/partners will share / sell some or all of your personal information with another business entity should we (or our assets) plan to merge with, or be acquired by that business entity, or re-organization, amalgamation, restructuring of business.
For the purpose of this policy:
- You mean individual accessing or using the services, or company or another legal entity on behalf of which the individual is using or accessing the services, as applicable.
- The company or we or us refers to Unlisted Tech Private Limited or its group company, partners, associate, or affiliate.
- Affiliate means an entity that controls or is controlled by or under common control with a party where “Control” means ownership of the some of the shares, equity interest or securities entitled to vote for election of Directors or other managing authority, or he is referral or distribution partner with any of the group companies.
- Distributors mean those distributors who have shown their desire or interest to work with us.
- Partner Companies means those companies where we have working relationship.
- Account means account created for you to access our services.
- Virtual Account means virtual account created for you to access and make payment for the transaction on our Platform.
- Website or platform means www.unlistedassets.com or any other website added by Us.
- Service refers to platform related services, technical or otherwise, for the consummation of transaction between independent individuals on the platform.
- Country means India unless specially mentioned otherwise.
- Service provider means any natural or legal person who processes data on the behalf of the company in relation to the services. It refers to the third-party companies or employees engaged by the company to perform or facilitate the services.
- Third party social media service means any website or social network website through which user may log in or create an account to access the service.
- Personal data refer to the data that pertains to identified or identifiable individual.
- Cookies are the small files which are placed on your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website containing the details of the browsing history on that website.
- Usage data refers to the data collected automatically, either generated by the use of service or from the service infrastructure itself.
Use of your Personal data
We may use the personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our service including to monitor the usage of our service.
- To manage your account and your registration as user of the service. The personal data you provide can give access to various functionalities of the service that are available to you as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the product item or service you have purchased or of any other contract with us through the service.
- To contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS or other comparable form of electronics communications such as mobile applications push notifications regarding update or informative communications related to the functionalities, product or contracted services, including security updates, when required or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide you with news, special offers, and general information about other product services and event which we offer that are related or similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage your request or to offer different product or services and to attend and manage your request to us.
- We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With service providers: We may share your personal information with our service providers to monitor and scrutinize or analyse the use of our service, to show advertisement to you to help support and maintain our service, to contact you, to advertise on third party websites to you after you visited our service or for payment processing.
- In case of business transfer/merger/other corporate actions: We may share or transfer your individual information in connection with or during negotiation of any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- With business partners: we may share your personal information with our business partner to offer you certain product/services.
- With other users: when You share your personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If you interact with other users or register through a third party social media service, your contact on the third party social media service may see your name, profile, pictures and description, of your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of your activity communicate with you and view your profile.
Your rights in relation to your personal data
We take reasonable steps that are designed to keep your personal data review, complete and up to date for the purpose for which it is collected and used and to ensure that processing of your personal data complies with applicable laws. Some of the rights which you have in relation your personal data are mentioned as under:
- Right to access: You have right to request copies of your personal information. We may charge you a small amount of fee for this, if required.
- The right to rectifications: You have the right to request that we correct any information that you believe is incorrect. You also have the right to request that we complete the information that you believe is incomplete.
- Right to Edit/Delete: You have the right to request that your information may be edited/deleted under certain specific situations.
- Right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that we restrict the usage of your personal data under certain situations.
- Right to object to processing: You have the right to object to our processing of your personal information under certain conditions.
- Right to data portability: You have right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization or directly to you under certain situation.
Please make such request from your registered email ID by writing to us on email@example.com , we will revert back within 60 working days.
Security of Your personal dataThe security of your personal data is important to us, but it may be noted that no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronics storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its total security.
Children's PrivacyOur service does not address anyone under the age of 18. We don't knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone below the age of 18. If you are parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with the personal data, You may please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal data from anyone under the age of 18 without verification of parental permission, we will take reasonable steps to remove that information from our records.
ConfidentialityYou further acknowledge that the platform may contain information which is designated confidential by us and that you shall not disclose such information without our prior written consent.
Grievance TeamIn accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under and the Consumer Protection (E-Commerce) Rules, 2020, the contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
The Compliance Officer
Address: 242-243, AIHP Palms, 1st Floor, Udyog Vihar-IV, Gurgaon
Phone: +91-9990862220 / +91-9990872220